Got skin issues? Err… I believe everyone does, no matter how hard they try to avoid it. That’s how I even spotted a pimple up close Kim kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
Lol. They were pictures oh! That made me understand better that it’s never about the money and all, but how well you understand your skin and what works best for it. I got these beauty tips from a brilliant site and I said, no way, I’ve got to share these to my readers. Most of the tips are for the ladies, but there’s a bit of manly skin hacks in there too. I hope the post isn’t too long for you to read through as this may just be the solution you’ve been searching for!
HACK NO. 1
Hands down, peroleum jelly is the mightiest beauty hack out there. Theres said to be more than a hundred things you could do with it.
- Eye make up remover
- Eyelash conditioner (some swear it makes lashes grow)
- Sub for lip gloss
- Rub on split ends between haircuts
- Mix with lipstick to make a creme blush for cheeks
- Rub over your teet to remove lipstick stains on your smile
- Place on pulse points before applying perfume. It makes it last even longer!
- massage into elbows and heels to soften cracked skin
HACK NO. 2
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
I don’t really know too much about the vinegar but, it seems so cool, so I’d definitely give it a shot.
- Rinse your hair with it to remove shampoo buildup. it prevents dandruff too
- Use as a skin toner to treat and prevent acne
- Use as a detangler ( especially great for african- american hair. All ye Naturalistas!)
- Apply to dark spots on face to correct hyper pigmentation
HACK NO. 3
DOUBLE DUTY MAKE UP
Everyone knows that make up- the good kind- can be very expensive. I’ve got a few tips on how to make your favorite products work twice as hard
- Mascara can double as eyeliner. Just dip a thin brush in- the same as if you were using a liquid liner
- Blush can work as eye shadow, especially if in a more earthly tone
- Hairstylist cant squeee you in this week? use mascara to cover grey roots (Not all the time tho so the hair doesn’t get damaged)
- Swipe shimmery eye shadow in a neutral color to set your lipstick
HACK NO. 4
LEMONS AND ACIDIC FRUITS
The acid content in certain fruits makes them particularly juicy in terms of beauty hacking.
- Lemons can be halved and rubbed on elbows to get rid of discoloration. it makes a great skin toner and will gradually lighten age spots
- Mix lemon juice with equal parts water and spritz on hair – Free highlights!
- Use a slice of pineapple as a loofah in the shower
- Apples are filled with pectin, which fights acne
- Mash up strawberries with baking soda and use it to whiten your teeth!
HACK NO. 5
Ah! My best! My very best. I love eating eggs! But eggs could get so messy and smelly. I believe if you look away from the smell and all, and see the bigger picture, you’ll find interest in it as a beauty hack.
- Spread egg whites under your eyes, let dry to remove puffy bags
- Have oily skin? an egg white mask is said to be the remedy
- Use a full egg to make a hair mask for damaged tresses. you can even make your own natural hair gel using eggs.
There’s one I know of, and that’s the regular face steaming. I do it as often as possible and it gives great result so!! Also eating healthy adds to everything else. Exercise too! Don’t be lazy. Lol.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me
HOLA! Don’t be a stranger. You can always comment, follow this blog for new post alerts and also catch me up using my personal links below.